• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Utopia

Utopia

• Premium Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi guys, I very desperately want to know how to use X2CRMs unsubscribe function for email marketing campaigns, but the tutorial video concerning it doesn't appear to be working for me (http://www.x2engine....aigns_in_x2crm/).

Can anyone tell me how to successfully utilise the automated unsubscribe feature for X2CRM mailing lists when I send mass mail-outs?

#2 Utopia

Utopia

• Premium Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Ok, so I figured out that the unsubscribe feature automatically attaches itself to the bottom of every email sent through a campaign. Now, I'd like to know how to reformat the text around the link, and move the unsubscribe link further up the email? Anyone?

#3 X2Derek

X2Derek

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 443 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hey,

Being able to customize the unsubscribe link would be a sensible feature to have. Unfortunately it's not possible yet. There is, however, a way of positioning the unsubscribe link within your email. Placing the insertable attribute "{_unsub}" in your campaign text will cause the unsubscribe link be positioned wherever the insertable attribute is, instead of at the end of the email body.

#4 eugeneb

eugeneb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationCenturion, south Africa

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

Excellent. This is all thats needed. 

Thanks guys.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unsubscribe, email, marketing, campaign

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users