Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'phpMailer'.
Hi, I have an interesting situation that has occurred literally over night which I am unable to resolve. We regularly run Email campaigns using MailJet and MailGun via the connectors in X2CRM. On monday we were able to send a campaign and it worked great. The API Username nad Passowrd combination were left unchanged. On Tuesday we went to send another campaign but were unable too. The campaign would just pause during sending emails. When we examined the mailjet connector credentials within the Manage Apps section, we noticed that Password credentials were empty. We tried to add the