ToanLuong's Content

There have been 21 items by ToanLuong (Search limited from 11-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13659 How to start make an web Landing Pages?

Posted by ToanLuong on 15 August 2017 - 08:03 AM in Community Support

Hey medotron,

Currently, the landing page designer is a feature of our Enterprise edition, which can be found here

Will Landing Page be added to Community Edition?

#13070 X2CRM and Mailchimp Integration [solved]

Posted by ToanLuong on 16 March 2017 - 08:00 AM in Community Support

Thank you for share!

Do you know how to integrate Google Form (Goog Sheets) and X2CRM (through Zapier or anything like this)?

#13064 Rename tags?

Posted by ToanLuong on 15 March 2017 - 02:08 AM in Community Support

I've tagged many contacts with a tag. Now I want to change this tag for manage and filter contacts easily, Is there any way to do this?

#13038 Select all contacts can not add to or create new static list

Posted by ToanLuong on 10 March 2017 - 06:37 PM in Bug Reports

I'm using Shared Server on stablehost.com. How can I check the web server error log?

#13036 Use Workflow to update field linked with current Record Type

Posted by ToanLuong on 10 March 2017 - 03:50 PM in Community Support

Have you already set up a link from the Contact to the Quote? After switching focus to the Contact with the Change Record action, you're still going to need to be able to access the Quote total. To do so, you'll want to add a custom lookup field from Contacts to Quotes. Since a Contact will ideally lead to multiple quotes, you may want a "current quote" field or similar. Then, before changing to the Contact, set the lookup field to the quote's nameId field to facilitate lookups. Then, assuming a custom field named "quote," after you've changed to the contact, you can update the dealvalue with the formula ={dealvalue} + {c_quote.total}

Finally, I've done what you guide and have correct result

1. Create custom lookup field from Contacts to Quotes, my field is Last Quote

2. Create new quote and link to contact

3. Edit contact and set the lookup field to the quote's nameId field manually

4. Create workflow with formula

I have another question in step 3: "Edit contact and set the lookup field to the quote's nameId field manually", can automatic this step by auto add last quote linked to contact in step 2 to custom lookup field? 

#13035 Select all contacts can not add to or create new static list

Posted by ToanLuong on 10 March 2017 - 03:41 PM in Bug Reports

When I use "browser's dev tools with Ctrl+Shift+i, then switch to the network tab and retry the mass action", It show 2 errors like picture below but I don't know what it is

dev tool.JPG

This is my log on protected/runtime/errors.log

2017/03/02 13:41:53 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('themes/css/lib/...')
#1 //mysitelink//framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 //mysitelink//index.php(65): CApplication->run()
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/themes/x2engine/css/components/FileUploader.css?1482441776
---
2017/03/02 13:42:13 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('themes/css/lib/...')
#1 //mysitelink//framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#3 {main}
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/themes/x2engine/css/components/FileUploader.css?1482441776
---
2017/03/02 13:42:31 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
---
2017/03/02 13:42:57 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
---
2017/03/02 13:44:16 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
---
2017/03/02 14:16:06 [error] [exception.CHttpException.400] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Bad Request' in //mysitelink//protected/modules/workflow/controllers/WorkflowController.php:503
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//protected/modules/workflow/controllers/WorkflowController.php(517): WorkflowController->validateParams('1', '1', '', 'contacts', 'Mua y\xE1\xBA\xBFn')
#1 [internal function]: WorkflowController->actionAjaxAddADeal('1', '1', '', 'contacts', 'Mua y\xE1\xBA\xBFn')
#2 //mysitelink//framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(WorkflowController), Array)
#3 //mysitelink//framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(WorkflowController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#4 //mysitelink//framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#5 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#6 //mysitelink//protected/controllers/x2base.php(578): CFilterChain->run()
#7 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))
#8 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#9 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#10 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#11 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#12 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#13 //mysitelink//framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#14 //mysitelink//framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#15 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('ajaxAddADeal')
#16 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('workflow/workfl...')
#17 //mysitelink//framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#18 //mysitelink//index.php(65): CApplication->run()
#19 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/workflow/ajaxAddADeal?workflowId=1&stageNumber=1&modelId=&recordName=Mua+y%E1%BA%BFn&type=contacts
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/index.php/workflow/1
---
2017/03/10 15:37:09 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('quote/quote/qti...')
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1015
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/index.php/relationships/graph?recordType=Contacts&recordId=1
---
2017/03/10 15:37:46 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('quote/quote/qti...')
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1019
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/index.php/relationships/graph?recordType=Contacts&recordId=1
---
2017/03/10 15:37:46 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1019
---
2017/03/10 15:38:11 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1010
---

#13034 Select all contacts can not add to or create new static list

Posted by ToanLuong on 10 March 2017 - 03:19 PM in Bug Reports

If I only choose 100 contact on one page (1, 2, 3...) and do actions Add selected to list, It show mass action dialog containing the progress bar normally

100 record added to list.png

I'll will check "browser's dev tools with Ctrl+Shift+i, then switch to the network tab and retry the mass action. Also check your X2CRM error log at protected/runtime/errors.log for an error around the time of failure" and report to you.

#13033 Auto update Inventory of Products when Invoice Status is Paid

Posted by ToanLuong on 10 March 2017 - 03:09 PM in Feature Requests

When an Invoice status is paid, products is out of store. So can X2CRM add feature allow Inventory auto update by minus Current Inventory to Quantity of Line Item corresponding? I've find out in Workflow but still not found any way to update automatically Inventory of Products when Invoice Status is Paid. Or can X2CRM make products in Line item of Invoice is lookup field to Products?

#13031 Select all contacts can not add to or create new static list

Posted by ToanLuong on 10 March 2017 - 02:21 PM in Bug Reports

Hi!

I often use static lists. When my list over 100 contacts, when I check all contacts, has options: "All 100 contacts on this page have been selected. Click here to select all contacts on all pages." like picture:

select all contact.JPG

When I choose click here, my site show: "All contacts on all pages have been selected (311 in total). Click here to clear your selection."

select all contact total.JPG

And I choose option in More, 2 options: Add selected to list and New list from selected not working though I add to existing static list or create new list.

Add selected to list or New list from selected.png

#12993 Use Workflow to update field linked with current Record Type

Posted by ToanLuong on 07 March 2017 - 07:50 AM in Community Support

Have you already set up a link from the Contact to the Quote? After switching focus to the Contact with the Change Record action, you're still going to need to be able to access the Quote total. To do so, you'll want to add a custom lookup field from Contacts to Quotes. Since a Contact will ideally lead to multiple quotes, you may want a "current quote" field or similar. Then, before changing to the Contact, set the lookup field to the quote's nameId field to facilitate lookups. Then, assuming a custom field named "quote," after you've changed to the contact, you can update the dealvalue with the formula ={dealvalue} + {c_quote.total}

Thanks Raymond, I've add field Latest Quote to Contacts module like picture:

Make_field_Latest_Quote.JPG

But I don't know how to do "before changing to the Contact, set the lookup field to the quote's nameId field to facilitate lookups."

Please show more detail about this step!

#12964 Use Workflow to update field linked with current Record Type

Posted by ToanLuong on 04 March 2017 - 01:40 AM in Community Support

I've made new workflow with Flow actions Change Record like picture below

WorkFlow_Quotes_Update_Link_Field_Contact.JPG

And I add Update Record and Email flow actions

in Update Record, I choose Deal Value but I still no successfully in formula plus Total of Quote and current Deal Value like this: ={dealvalue}+{c_quote.total} 

I've tried other formula  ={dealvalue}+{quote.total} and  ={dealvalue}+{total} but the same result.

WorkFlow_Quotes_Update_Record_Deal_Value.jpg

Please show me the correct formula to plus Total of Quote and current Deal Value of Contact

#12963 Use Workflow to update field linked with current Record Type

Posted by ToanLuong on 04 March 2017 - 12:17 AM in Community Support

I'm making a Workflow with condition like picture below

WorkFlow_Quotes_Updated.JPG

Trigger: Record Updated
+ Record Type: Quotes
+Compare attribue is Invoice Status: equals Paid

and I want update field Deal Value from Contact record linked with Quotes by Contact field. I think have to use {attributes} and {chained attributes} to do this but still on finding out how to do. How can I do this with Workflow?

WorkFlow_Quotes_Update_Record_Contact.JPG

#12959 Different Stores, Same Products, how to manage?

Posted by ToanLuong on 03 March 2017 - 05:08 PM in Community Support

I use Products module to manage my products. But I have 2 store with same products. I've created new field call Store, type Drop-down and and add 2 store to this field. I want when choose Store in drop-down, It's still keep product name but change in Inventory and Price of each store?

Please help me to manage same products and different store. Thanks!

#12740 Error when update Contact merged from exist Contact and New Contact

Posted by ToanLuong on 17 January 2017 - 10:13 AM in Bug Reports

Thanks for quick response, Raymond! :)

I've update database with your SQL query and can update contact normally. Hope this error will be fix soon!

#12738 Error when update Contact merged from exist Contact and New Contact

Posted by ToanLuong on 17 January 2017 - 09:57 AM in Bug Reports

Update: I've tried to delete Fingerprint ID "4" in page http://mycompany.com...ingerprintIndex but still cannot update contact merged from exist Contact and New Contact

#12729 [Solved] Dynamic variables such as {firstName} not working in subject email f...

Posted by ToanLuong on 16 January 2017 - 04:50 PM in Bug Reports

Thanks Raymond for quick reply and fix. I've applied and update code you give and my form is working like a charm. I think we have to edit line 134 for sendUserNotificationEmail, too:

if($template->subject){
                $subject = $template->subject;
            }

#12719 Disable the 'Do Not Email' link

Posted by ToanLuong on 16 January 2017 - 07:55 AM in General Discussion

Like Alberto, we also have a way for subscribers to change their email preferences without totally unsubscribing. It would be nice to have these options integrated within X2. In the meantime, we accomplish this by using two separate links. We use the {_unsub} merge with text customized to say "unsubscribe" (this can be changed in the Admin area > Email Settings > "Do Not Email" Link Configuration). This allows us to create a more streamlined look and prevents the default footer from showing up. So the code looks like:

Update your <a href="#">email preferences</a>. If you do not wish to receive our updates, you may {_unsub}.

And what the user sees is:

Update your email preferences. If you do not wish to receive our updates, you may unsubscribe.

That should be all you need to do when sending as a marketing email campaign. I'm not sure if it works for individual emails. We have only utilized it as part of a marketing campaign. Which method are you utilizing?

I'm using in Marketing Campain, too. Can you show how to make a email preferences page for subscribers to change their email preferences without totally unsubscribing? 

#12717 Calendar empty

Posted by ToanLuong on 16 January 2017 - 01:15 AM in General Discussion

Do you follow this instruction in Google Integration?

1. Visit https://console.developers.google.com and create or select a Google project.
  2. To configure Google integration for Calendar sync, Google login, and Google Drive access:
    1. From the "APIs & auth" section in the left sidebar, select "APIs."
    2. Search for and enable the following APIs:
      1. CalDav API
      2. Google Calendar API
      3. Google Drive API
    3. From the "APIs & auth" section in the left sidebar, select "Credentials."
    4. Create an OAuth 2.0 client ID.
    5. When asked for "Authorized Redirect URIs," input the following urls:
    6. When asked for "Authorized JavaScript Origins," input the following urls:
    7. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret into OAuth 2.0 Credentials section below.
  3. To configure Google integration for the Google+ and Google Maps widgets:
    1. From the "APIs & auth" section in the left sidebar, select "APIs."
    2. Search for and enable following APIs.
      1. Google Maps Geocoding API
      2. Google Maps Directions API
      3. Google Static Maps API
      4. Google Maps JavaScript API
      5. Google+ API
    3. From the "APIs & auth" section in the left sidebar, select "Credentials."
    4. Create an API key.
    5. When asked for key type, select "Server key."
    6. Copy the API key into the Google+ and Google Maps Integration section below.

#12716 Error when update Contact merged from exist Contact and New Contact

Posted by ToanLuong on 16 January 2017 - 12:10 AM in Bug Reports

Hi all!

I'm using latest 6.5.2 version and I've created an contact. After that, I've made a form to collect First Name and Email. 

When exist contact submit form, it has Fingerprint ID (exist user I've created has no Fingerprint ID), I've merged 2 Contact. But when edit to update information of merged Contact, It shows error

Please fix the following input errors:

• Fingerprint ID "4" has already been taken.

like picture I've attached

Fingerprint ID 4.png

#12713 [Solved] Dynamic variables such as {firstName} not working in subject email f...

Posted by ToanLuong on 15 January 2017 - 10:08 AM in Bug Reports

I'm using latest 6.5.2 version and I've found a bug when create a Web Lead Form

1. Create a template doc with dynamic variables such as {firstName} in Subject and Content

2. Create a Web Lead Form, in Additional Settings> Email choose User Email and Weblead Email with template doc I've created in step 1

3. When an lead submit information include email in my Web Lead Form:

An email send to User and Weblead, dynamic variables such as {firstName} in email content shows ok but in Email Subject it still show code {firstName}

Please check and fix this!

#12345 WordPress Plugin

Posted by ToanLuong on 11 September 2016 - 10:58 AM in General Discussion

When I download this pluggin, it's show error "AccessDenied", hope will check this plugin soon!